Thursday, November 03, 2005

My first post...



Well, I guess the title speaks for itself. I'm officially "coming out" with the news that I'm pregnant! Some people already knew, but this is the first public endeavor. I am 10weeks 4days along and absolutely loving it! We've known since I was 3weeks 6days, so the last almost seven weeks has seemed like it has taken forever! We are so excited, and there is nothing like seeing your baby move on the ultrasound machine, which is exactly what we got to see yesterday at our doctor's appointment. We saw him/her (depends on who you ask!) moving it's little hands around. It was sooo amazing! We also heard the heartbeat for the second time, which for us is the most wonderful sound in the world! I'm so excited!! I can't stop smiling! Only 29weeks 2days (give or take) until we will actually be able to hold our child. Wow!
Oh yeah, this pic was taken on 9/17/05.

No comments: