Monday, December 05, 2005

15 weeks...

So, I've now passed the 15week mark. Yea! Just 5 more weeks and I'm halfway through the pregnancy! I'm feeling a whole lot better this week. The gagging and nauseousness have both subsided a bit, I can't wait for the nauseousness to be COMPLETELY gone!! My doctor told me last Wednesday that I should be able to start feeling the baby at any point now, I just have to be on the look out for it. So, that's the next big, exciting thing that I'm looking very forward to. Hopefully, it will be soon.

I had the idea to take a poll and see what everyone thinks that I am having. So feel free at any point to either e-mail me or comment me to let me know. I'll post a running count every week, and in about 7weeks we'll see who had the best intuition!

Your baby's development this week:
The baby's muscles are developing well. By this point they have become less jerky and operate with a smoother motion like an infant. The baby's face is becoming more human-like as the eyes, which started near the sides of the head, have moved inward and the ears have come to their natural place.

Other changes that are happening:
~The baby's neck is now well defined and the head now rests on the neck and not on the shoulders.
~The baby's scalp hair pattern will be determined this week.
~Your baby now has considerable hand movement and can make a fist and move at the wrist.

Baby's size (head to rump) this week: 4-4.5inches
Weight: 1.75ounces
Right now your baby is about the size of a large grapefruit.

Hopefully a new picture will be up in a few days.

No comments: