Tuesday, March 14, 2006

29 weeks...

Okay, so what's going on with me this week? Let's see...not too much. I'm just anticipating Audrey's arrival! We've got less than 11 weeks to go before her due date! Yea! It's amazing to think that I'm actually going to be someone's mom soon. Wow!

Also, on Thursday we get our 3D/4D ultrasound done. I'm really looking forward to that, I can't wait to see what her little face looks like! I'll make sure to post the pics either late Thursday or early Friday so that all of y'all can see her.

I also have a 3 hour long breastfeeding class on Thursday evening. I'm actually looking forward to that also. I like learning about pregnancy and baby related stuff.

Then, on Saturday is my first baby shower!!! As you can tell by my exclamation points I'm excited about it!!! Today I've been clearing space in our bedroom to accomodate some of her things. I also cleared out a few drawers in our dresser for her, but of course those are almost filled up with stuff that we've already bought or been given. Anyways, I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so, bye!


Your baby is accumulating more fat on his or her body, which helps smooth the skin.

Your baby is about the size of an American football.

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to accomodate her brain--which is busy developing billions of neurons.

No comments: