Saturday, December 29, 2007

Awesome Cakes

So I'm now starting to think about my daughter's next birthday party. It's a little over three months away, but I like to be prepared and party planning is one of my favorite things to do. So I found myself googling different types of birthday cakes tonight. I have several different themes that I'm debating in my head right now. Anyways, one of the ideas that I had was a whimsical type theme, like Dr. Seuss or a Mad Hatter Tea Party. I remembered seeing some pretty cool cakes that had a "Mad Hatter" style. They are SO awesome. Of course, one of these would be a tad out of budget for a two year old's birthday, but one can dream, right?!





I also came across this one that is just so amazingly adorable!!! I love that they look like gigantic cupcakes!


No comments: