Friday, December 28, 2007

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!



I FINALLY finished 'Anna Karenina'!! 819 pages GONE!! I absolutely loved this book, but I will admit to feeling bogged down during certain parts of it. I'd actually tried to read it once before a few years back. Get this, I got like 700 pages into it and put it down!! What was I thinking?! I highly recommend this book to anyone who is into classic literature. Now I'm reading the 3rd Harry Potter book (which I should actually be done with probably by tomorrow!), and then onto 'Animal Farm' and then 'The Brothers Kamarazov'. That last book is another 700-800 page book, so this will be my reading list for the next several weeks.

On a side note, I'm SO glad that I've gotten back into reading again! I went for a LONG time only reading pregnancy and baby/childcare books. But there is nothing like sitting down and getting completely lost in a good book. This is something that I definitely hope to instill in Audrey and our future children.

No comments: