Monday, October 01, 2007

Delayed....

Okay, so my "Make Something New Monday" post is going to be delayed a bit. Maybe by as much as a few days. Even though I've been home all day today, it's been pretty busy around here. So, I haven't had a chance to go to the store and I haven't been able to take the time to make something. I might try my hand at the Butter Bread tonight. I made that last week and really want to try again. The new thing that I want to make this week is Strawberry Shortcake or maybe some homemade cut out cookies (that way I can use my Halloween cookie cutters!!). We'll see. I have to work most of the day tomorrow, so I'll probably make something on Wednesday.

Right now I'm going to go clean my bedroom really quick and then get started on dinner.

On the menu tonight:
Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Country Gravy
Peas
Rice Krispy Treats (if I have enough time)

PEACE!

No comments: