Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, I'm now the ripe old age of 24! At first my birthday started off terribly, my mom called (her and my dad were supposed to come up to take me to breakfast) and told me that they wouldn't be coming because my grandma had a mild heart attack the night before and was in the hospital. But after talking to my grandma on the phone and realizing that she was okay, I was able to enjoy the rest of my day.

Bryan took the day off of work to spend it with me, he also lined up a friend of ours to watch Audrey during the day, and his mom to watch her during the evening. After we dropped her off, the rest of the day was spent shopping, eating and napping! What a GREAT way to spend the day!

We ate out three times yesterday (well,4 if you include the ice cream stop!) and I don't think that I've eaten that much in the past 3 weeks! The place we went for dinner was my favorite restaurant, Pappasito's, where I pigged out on chicken fajitas, YUM!

Some of the things that I got from Bryan for my birthday were:
~a book called 'Deceptively Delicious'
~'The Iliad' by Homer
~the movie 'Knocked Up'
~the new Foo Fighters cd

And on Friday he's going to take me shopping again at Old Navy because by the time we got there last night I was WAY to full to try things on!

So, even though my birthday started off bad it ended up being absolutely WONDERFUL! Thank you SOOOO much Bryan! You are the best and most thoughtful husband EVER!!

No comments: