Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall At Our House...

As I've said in a previous post, I LOVE FALL!!! Everything about it is absolutely divine! When the weather starts to change it gets me even more in the Spirit of Fall (here in Central Texas the early Fall temperatures are still soaring). I love the scents that come along with the Autumn season. All of the pumpkin and spice scents just make me melt! I also love all of the rich colors and the fact that nature is so celebrated in all of the pumpkins and gourds and apples and leaves that come along with the seasons decor. It truly is wonderful! So far my personal collection is still extremely small, but in the years to come I plan to make my autumnal decor grow!


First, and foremost I think that scent draws you in, so I got a Harvest Spice scent air freshener.



These are Pumpkin Pie scented candles hanging on 2 wall sconces in my living room, they smell absolutely delicious!



This is a Pumpkin Swirl scented candle that is in the main bathroom.



This is my Dining Room table, with yet another Pumpkin Swirl candle. The candle holder is actually a coaster from Pier 1, the table runner is a new find, also from Pier 1, and the candle stick holders are a ruby red color, I bought them at a garage sale and believe that they are from Avon.



These 3 little felt pumpkins sit atop my television. I bought these last year at the local grocery store for $1.00 each.



This little white ceramic pumpkin is on my coffee table and I found it for $2.50 at Target. I plan on getting some fall candy to put in it.



And this is what greets you at my front door. My mom made this and gave it to me on Sunday as a pre-birthday present.

And although I don't have much "actual" Fall decor, most of my house is done in rich colors such as browns and oranges and mustards and reds and olives and rich Robin's Egg blues. So my house coordinates well into the Fall season!

Happy Fall to you!!!

1 comment:

D E A N N A said...

cute post! I'm loving the little pumpkin...