Sunday, January 27, 2008

I LOVE Anthropologie!!! - Part Uno

This is my absolute FAVORITE store EVER!! Come to think of it, I've never actually set foot into the store, so I guess it's my favorite catalog/website! They have it all: clothing, accessories, dishes, furniture, bedding, etc. It all seems very vintage and kitschy inspired, which is right down my alley. I was just browsing the website and I kept finding myself saying, "I would love to have that!", over and over again. So, why not do a series of posts on some of my favorite things?! Sounds like a blast to me!!

I guess I'll start in the kitchen, as that's the first section I go to on the website, each and every time!


I love anything that is a butter yellow color. It's honestly just a very milky and delicious color to me. Could I interest you in a glass of freshly squeezed o.j. served out of this pitcher? With pulp, of course.


And if you're going to serve fresh squeezed juices, you definitely need this icy blue juicer, right?!


Here's another gorgeous butter yellow piece. A colander. If I was draining pasta in this baby, I would be smiling!!

And how great are these glasses?! Fun and educational at the same time!! ;D

And how about this oh-so-cute sugar bowl? A little bird perched atop a grapefruit, in my opinion it's very tweet!! *Did you get my little play on words there?! It's a bird, so it's tweet, and since it's a sugar bowl, it's sweet! Sorry it's late and I'm tired, so the cheese factor is very high right now. I can't be responsible for the words that I type.*

Oh, how I would love a cold glass of iced tea served in this goblet on a hot, Texas day!!


And everyone should have some well placed honey bears in there kitchen, so why not have these salt & pepper cuties?! Fun for the whole family!

Okay, so I have other pictures that I wanted to show you in the "kitchen" category, but if I put them ALL up, you'd be here for quite awhile. So, just go now and check out the Anthropologie site for yourself and if you see something that I might like (which is practically anything) don't feel guilty about buying a little something for me!!

Oh yes, and I have to give kudos where kudos are deserved, thank you to my WONDERFUL sister in law, D, for turning me on to the magic that is Anthropologie!!

No comments: