Saturday, January 26, 2008

A New Goal...



After hearing a lot about the topic and reading articles about the topic, such as this one. I'm really serious about phasing out my normal household cleaners in favor of the natural stuff. Really, there is no reason to not be able to make this transition. There are SO many all natural products on the market now and they really aren't much (if at all) more expensive than the "normal" products. Maybe it's because I have a toddler and we are planning on expanding our family in the not to distant future, but the effects that these harmful cleaners (now there's any oxymoron) can have on babies, toddlers and unborn children is not worth the couple of dollars that I might save. So, over the next couple of months I'm planning on completely phasing out the harmful stuff in favor of having the natural stuff around. Now does anyone have any good, natural cleaners that they love to use?

No comments: