Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Productive Morning

This morning has been going pretty darn well so far! Audrey woke up earlier than I wanted her too. At about 7:30am I finally went in to get her out of bed. In actuality it worked out well because I need to start getting up earlier. I find that I'm much more productive in the morning than I am later in the day and into the evening. So this morning I've had computer time; gotten Audrey and myself breakfast; unloaded the dishwasher (I put my handwashed dishes in there to dry); washed the breakfast dishes; made the bed; washed, dried and put away a load of laundry; done my swish & swipe in the bathroom; organized three cabinets in the kitchen; cleaned up Audrey's room (although it's probably a wreck again); wiped down the counter in the kitchen (along with a handful of other things and not in any particular order). So far, I'm feeling VERY good today! Later on I have to go donate plasma, but besides that I plan to be at home utilizing my time here, that way, later in the day, I can spend my time relaxing with my family!!

No comments: