Friday, January 11, 2008

Long List of To-Do's....

Today is going to be a LONG of cleaning for me. This week was my first back to work since the holiday break, so Audrey and I have been thrown off kilter. Yesterday Audrey was SO fussy and wouldn't nap, and then she was fussy again last night. She also had a small bout of throw up. So, needless to say mommy has been off with keeping up with the house. So, since we're home all day today (and since I have a BUSY weekend ahead of me), today I'm playing catch up. Audrey actually hasn't even been out of bed today. She was awake playing in her crib for awhile this morning, but then she fell back asleep and is still asleep at 11:14am!! Poor baby, this is SO not like her, so I know she's in need of the extra rest.

What I've Done:
1. Laundry-
~I've completed several loads, now I have one load to fold, one load in the dryer and one load in the washer.
2. Unloaded dishwasher, reloaded and turned on.
3. Rinsed the left over dishes (to be loaded after current load is done).
4. Cleaned Audrey's highchair & tray.
5. Cleaned up main bathroom-
~picked up dirty clothes
~put toiletries back in proper spots
~toilet
~mirror
~sink and counter top
~emptied trash
6. Master bedroom-
~made bed
~emptied trashcan
~put dirty clothes in hamper
~put things back in proper spots
7. Audrey's room-
~changed sheet on changing pad
~changed sheet in crib
~put bedding into wash
~picked up toys and clothes
~emptied trash
8.Swept house.
9.Took out some trash.
10. Cleaned the kitchen counters.
11. Picked up miscellaneous stuff in the living room, dining room and kitchen.
And other little things here and there...

No comments: