Friday, January 11, 2008

Things I Love Thursdays...

Okay, so I'm going to go back and forth between "Thankful Thursdays" and "Things I Love Thursdays".

I love catalogs! And it is really hard for me to get rid of them once they are in my possession. I could look through the same catalog 50 different times. I honestly think that Bryan thinks I'm crazy when I sit down on the couch to look through the latest 'Oriental Trading Co.' catalog. But what else can I say besides, I LOVE CATALOGS!!! Maybe I'm living vicariously through the catalogs. The other day I got a Pottery Barn Kids catalog in the mail and I was having such a blast looking through it, of course wanting to buy so much of it for Audrey. But I know that I can't afford PBK, so why do I do it to myself? Well, one can dream, right?! Here are some of the catalogs that I receive normally:
~Pottery Barn
~Pottery Barn Kids
~Crate and Barrel
~Ikea
~Anthropologie
~Room and Board
~Oriental Trading Co.


1 comment:

D E A N N A said...

I have been catalog-obsessed since I was in the 2nd grade, so I know the feeling! Room and Board is the best. I can't afford it either, but its fun to look!