Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Natural Cleaning Switchover



Yesterday I took my first step in switching over my cleaning supplies to natural products. Clorox has a new line of natural cleaners called 'Green Works', so I bought the all purpose cleaner. I used it for this first time this morning in my daily bathroom cleaning and the first thing I noticed is the lack of fumes. It has a very light lemony scent to it, nothing harsh at all, which I'm already loving. Now I can clean my bathroom without feeling like I'm filling my lungs up with toxic fumes!! YAY!

As I said in my previous post on this matter, I'm planning on slowly phasing out all of my "normal" toxic cleaners in favor of more environmental and people friendly ones. This is not something I plan to do over night as I still have some pretty full bottles of cleaners in my cabinet, but I hope that within the next several months I will not have those yucky things around anymore!!

No comments: