Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day 2....

...of my "No More Soda" deal is here. I've found that as long as I have a pitcher of iced tea made I really don't "crave" soda much. It's when I'm out and about that I have a hard time! Well, anyways, I've made it through 1 1/2 days, so only 23 1/2 more left...

Another thing that has happened this week is all of a sudden Audrey is fighting taking her naps. Once she's asleep, she's out for a good 3 hours, but it's the actually getting to sleep that's taking awhile now. She just sits/lays in her crib talking and fussing for awhile (sometimes a long while) before she finally allows herself to doze off. Kids are so funny!

I got most of the cleaning done that I wanted to yesterday. But of course the house looks like a tornado went through it again. It's amazing how fast that happens!

I have to leave here in two hours or so to go back to work (I already worked this morning). It's only for a couple of hours, but I have to leave an hour before my shift starts because of traffic and then it takes 30 minutes to get home...boo! And then after I get home and get Audrey down for the night I'm most likely going to head to the gym and see if I can get a swim in. Last night I did 28 laps. I love swimming! And I love doing it at night! I find that the time feels like my own, do you know what I mean? All I have to worry about is myself. And it's great to do it at the end of the day, I kind of just feel the day slide off of my shoulders. And then I'm able to come home relaxed and refreshed and, of course, tired and ready for a shower and a good nights sleep!

That's all for now...

No comments: