Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Favorites....



My favorite thing this week is my charm bracelet. I've had this bracelet for probably about 10 years now. I had one before that had MANY charms on it, but unfortunately it got lost in a move. =( The bracelet and all of the charms are from a jewelery store called James Avery, which I absolutely LOVE!! I have a few charms that I still need to get put on it, and there are LOTS more charms that I really want to buy!! Here are the charms that I currently have on the bracelet:
~xxoo
~a jingle bell
~tap shoes
~a cat
~a dragonfly
~ballet slippers
~a camera
~a bumble bee
~'99
~a sneaker
~a heart
~jack o' lantern
~graduation cap
~basketball
~profile of a girl
~flip flop
~Te Amo
~butterfly
~shamrock
~buffalo
~scroll heart
~owl
~Best Mom
~music note inside a heart
~theatre masks
~Middle Sister
~J
~popcorn box

No comments: