Monday, September 24, 2007

Friday Favorites....





Okay, so I know that I'm actually posting this on Monday, but really I took the pictures on Friday and had fully intended to do my post then, but time just got away from me and then on top of that I got sick Friday evening. So here goes.

The above candle and candle holder I got from a garage sale that a friend of mine and her parents were having about 2 years ago. If you know me at all you know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE butterflies! And I absolutely loved how this had lots of them and how they were carved into the candle. SO cool! The lady who owned this before me burned the candle maybe one time. I got this whole thing from her for $5!! It's quite tall and I have it displayed in my bathroom. Oh, and I've never burned it, the candle is too pretty!


No comments: