Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Favorites....



I saw this idea on another blog: http://home-place.blogspot.com/
and thought it would be a neat idea to put up here. Every Friday I'm going to try and put up a picture and description of one of my favorite things. I think it'll go to show how the simple things in life can and do bring us so much joy! So here goes...

My first favorite thing is:
HOT CHOCOLATE!!!
Now I know what you're thinking. It's only September for crying out loud and you're drinking hot chocolate?!?! Even though it's in the 90's outside this sounded SO good to me the other night. Maybe it's the fact that all the Fall and even Winter/Christmas stuff is going up in the stores now. Fall going into Winter is my favorite time of year and just thinking about a mug of steaming hot chocolate makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! I also LOVE the mini marshmallows that come with the package! I'll let you in on a little secret, even though the package says make with hot water, I use milk. It makes it so much more creamy and delicious. YUM!
So what is one of your favorite things?

No comments: