Monday, September 17, 2007

It's a 15 Minute Kind Of Day...

For those of you who are familiar with FlyLady (LOVE her!!) you should know what a 15 minute day is. For those who aren't here it is in a nutshell. One of FlyLady's motto's is "You/I can do anything for 15 minutes", meaning, instead of looking at how overwhelming a job is, just start somewhere and do it for 15 minutes. You'll be amazed at how much actually gets done in that amount of time! One of the tools that FlyLady recommends having is a timer, just set it for 15 minutes and go. After 15 minutes is done either reset it or take a small break. And a 15 minute day is when you have a whole lot to do, but a breaking it up into 15 minute increments. Get it?

Well, anyways, it's been that kind of day for me. The last week or so I've really gotten off of my normal routines, mainly because I need to re-tweak them to include my work and plasma donation schedules. But even worse then that is that seemingly every weekend the house gets in complete disarray. Maybe it's because Bryan's home so I don't do my normal stuff, I don't know. And since I was pretty much gone for 12 hours yesterday, when I woke up this morning there was a nice big mess to greet me! YUCK! So, I'm currently working to get it all back in order. The kitchen is clean, so is the living room, the dining room, Audrey's room, and the bathroom. So there isn't much else to do. That is until I get it all tidied and then have to actually get into the rooms and deep clean!! How fun!! Wish me luck!


No comments: